Try SUPing at the Thames Sailing Club Saturday 6th July 11:00 – 15:00
The Thames sailing Club is a centre of excellence for SUP teaching. We have the most experienced and highly qualified instructors and the longest established SUP school in the UK.
The sessions start at 11:00 and then every 30 minutes with the last one at 15:30 We are not taking advanced bookings before the day on the “Try SUPing” sessions as in the past, we have found when we have offered FREE Try SUPing sessions, that too many people have let us down and blocked off sessions as we do not require a financial commitment to attend.
- We recommend arriving early and once you have signed in; we will then book you onto the next available session slot.
- Places will be limited
- We have the best ASI, British Canoeing and BSUPA paddleboard instructors in the UK on hand
- We have the UK’s best SUP equipment on hand
- We are now offering you the chance to tryout SUP and best of all It’s FREE
- Each “Try SUPing” session will last for about 20-30 minutes
- Full details can be found at www.TrySUPing.co.uk
Wroxham Week Race Report Sat 27th July to Sat 3rd August 2019 Osprey, Rater 16 (Paul, Justin and me), turned up to this event hosted by Norfolk Broads Y.C. which is based on Wroxham Broad in a truly beautiful setting. They accommodate all sorts of sailing dinghies, yachts, cruisers, one designs plus have substantial moorings for wet sailed boats and motor cruisers as well. We had a great time as a More »
Published 10:01pm on 11 Aug 2019
We found the perfect Sunday, great weather and a spring outgoing tide for our trip down the Thames and into London. We kicked off from the club and paddled our way from Surbiton to Putney and beyond… We paddled from TSC to catch the outgoing tide from Teddington down past Eel Pie Island, through Ham, over the Richmond, half lock weir, under Kew Bridge, past Chiswick & Mortlake, under Hammersmith Bridge, past Barns and More »
Published 6:49pm on 25 Jun 2019