Stand Up Paddling - SUP's
Stand up Paddle Boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing water sports in the world. Thames Sailing Club has embraced this new sport and offers superb access to the River Thames as well as a new class of SUP membership. Everything is on offer including;
- Group lessons
- Private tuition
- Board hire
- Taster sessions
- Board storage
If you haven't tried this stimulating new water sport, then take the opportunity and try one of our taster sessions. SUP appeals to boys, girls, men and women of all ages. There are taster sessions taking place at Thames Sailing Club most weekends.
The Blue Chip SUP Lessons at the Thames Sailing Club:
Over 40 years of experience, knowledge and passion in teaching water sports has taught us not to compromise on the details, details such as the equipment we use, the teaching techniques we use and the passion we give to the sport of Stand Up Paddling. The past 40 years have given Blue Chip a wealth of knowledge, experience and passion, that we bring to every SUP lesson.
- Our SUP Lessons run on the principle of safety, knowledge, fun and more fun.
- All our instructors are Qualified ASI SUP Instructors Level 1 and Open Water Level 2
- Brian Johncey (head instructor) was the first ASI qualified instructor in Europe
- Blue Chip SUP School was the first ASI accredited SUP School in Europe
- Our comprehensive SUP taster sessions take you through every aspect of SUP
Email Brian Johncey on email@example.com for more information on SUPing at Thames Sailing Club.
Last updated 21:55 on 26 January 2017